Welcome to 3rd Grade
2022 - 2023 Supplies List
Pack your backpack and get ready for our Safari Adventure this year!
1. 3 Pocket folders (needs 2 bottom pockets on the inside)
2. 2 Large Elmer’s Glue sticks
3. 2 LARGE boxed of Kleenex brand tissue (anti-viral if available) *
4. 2 large Clorox or Lysol disinfecting wipes (please no substitute brands) *
5. Hand sanitizer (fragrance free please) - one medium container *
6. 2 Mechanical pencils 0.7mm (with plenty of refill lead)
7. 5 - #2 pencils - regular leaded pencils in case student can’t handle using mechanical pencils appropriately
8. Ear buds in travel soap container for easy storage or headphones
9. White art eraser
10. Pencil Sharpener (old fashioned manual sharpener where the shavings are enclosed, nothing fancy, no battery powered please)
11. Scissors (fiskar style, need to have some kind of point, not little kid scissors)
12. Colored pencils (no markers please, crayons not needed) - preferable 24 colors
13. 10 Dry erase markers & 1 eraser
15. Spill-proof water bottle - No glass please
16. Current picture of student
17. Large Empty Oatmeal container *
18. Last Name A-F Gallon Size Ziploc Bags, Last Name G-N - Forks,
Last Name N-S - quart size Ziploc bags, Last Name T-Z - Snack Size Ziploc bags *
*These items are collected and then used throughout the year as needed.
Please label the remaining items with your child’s name.
Each child will have an organizer in their desk, so they don’t need pencil organizers etc.